Our activities cover a wide range of Engineering workshop refurbishment and engineering site operations, and as such, the Company recognizes and accepts that concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy.
We are committed to promoting sustainability endeavoring to make a positive contribution to minimize the impact of our activities on the environment.
We are committed to the following strategies:
- A Programme of continual improvement and sustainability by encouraging sound environmental management systems to be adopted within our Integrated Management System (IMS) and ensuring sufficient resources are available for their implementation in an attempt to reduce our greenhouse emissions.
- Ensuring we meet or exceed the minimum compliance of all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and standards.
- The prevention of pollution and reduction of any impacts of the Company’s operations on the environment and local communities by assessing them in advance and implementing mitigating strategies.
- Developing objectives and targets to measure the extent of all potentially significant environmental aspects and to monitor improvements achieved.
- Developing meaningful indicators for the company to report on energy, waste and fuel consumption.
- Operating and maintaining machinery including vehicle that minimize toxic emissions through selection and management of a fleet strategy.
- Assessing in advance environmental impacts site waste realized from overhaul, waste oil and fuel products and operations and ensuring in the design stage environmental impacts are minimized.
- Minimize waste production (products and packaging) and seeking to reduce, reuse and recycle where possible both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Encouraging our supply chain to share and adopt our environmental principles and commitments.
- Provide relevant training programmers, inform and instruct all management, application engineers and other field staff to raise awareness ensuring they are able to perform their duties whilst improving the company’s performances.
- Continually review all procedures and update employees, suppliers and sub-contractors accordingly.